Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Tim Tam Slam

One evening I sat down with three friends in the International House at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

In front of us stood four mugs and a plastic container full of "naughty" biscuits, also known as Tim Tams.

Tim Tams, a biscuit with chocolate cream coated in more chocolate, alone are not impressive. With a hot drink, they transform into the Tim Tam Slam.

Studying in Hong Kong, an international city, has opened doors to new cultures. Australians Sunny and Adelaide showed a Canadian and myself how to eat dessert Aussie style:




*Dancing and singing: Adelaide. Washing dishes: Rebecca. Around the table: Adelaide (Australian instructor/mad dancer), Rebecca (Canadian), Jessica (me), and Sunny (Australian).

**Produced by Sunny Ho.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I hope you plan on bringing some of those back to share...

I was excited to see you use video on your blog. Nice.

Reporting from Asia headlines